6th Grade Health – Ms. Carra
A. What You Need For Class:
2. Folder with pockets (provided by teacher, if needed)
** Daily points will be deducted for not being prepared and on task
B. How To Behave In Class:
1. Follow school-wide rules at all times.
- Be Respectful
- Be Kind
- Be Safe
- Be Here, Be Ready
1. Grades are based on total possible points. Each assignment has a point value. Progress reports will be mailed home halfway through each marking period, only if the student has a D or lower.
2. Assignments are due on the specified due date for full credit. Assignments accepted after the due date for a reduced grade.
1. If absent, it is the student’s responsibility to obtain any missed notes or assignments. The student will not be excused from a quiz/test because they were not responsible for getting the notes.
E. How To Get Help In Health Class:
1. Talk to the teacher before/after class/visit the teacher’s office in the locker room.
2. Ask another student in your class.
3. E-mail teacher at email@example.com
4. Visit teacher’s web site on basd.net
- Click on faculty
- Click on Kathy Carra
- Click on 6th grade Health