Welcome from the Benner PTA
Welcome to the Benner Elementary PTA Web Page!
Everyone is invited to come to the PTA meetings. General Membership Meetings are held every month, at 6:30 p.m. in the School Cafeteria, unless otherwise noted.
The meeting dates for the 2019- 2020 school year are:
Wednesday, August 28
Monday, September 9
Monday, October 7
Wednesday, November 4
Thursday, December 5
Monday, January 6
Wednesday, February 5
Thursday, March 5
Monday, April 6
Monday, May 6
National PTA's Mission Statement:
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
We are always looking for new members. Our PTA group is made up of dads, moms, grandparents and other guardians of Benner students, as well as our principal and teachers, are members of the Benner Parent Teacher Association.
As PTA members, we contribute to our school by volunteering in the classroom, sponsoring field trips and assemblies, raising funds for school improvements, and working with teachers, staff and each other to enhance the learning environment at Benner.To join the Benner PTA, complete our Membership Form.
Do you know what our PTA does to help Benner? Click here to find out!