As Bellefonte Area School District looks to the future and considers construction of a new elementary building, we are looking for public input. Community members joined us for a series of listening meetings in January, February and March of 2019 where we provided a brief overview of probable options, and then listen to questions and concerns. A FAQ was compiled from the meetings with responses available on the district website.
- To read more about preliminary updates, visit this link (July 2019): Building project plan in the works
- *Project postponed until further notice (Fall 2019)
- School board retains Hunt to conduct a needs assessment (Feb. 25, 2020): Hunt to conduct needs assessment of district elementary buildings
- Kickoff meeting held March 4, 2020 with Hunt: Building survey and tentative public meeting dates
- *Due to school closure because of the COVID-19 pandemic, information is subject to change