Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve.For more information, please contact the Advisor - Mrs. Myken Poorman, email@example.com
FFA is committed to the individual student, providing a path to achievement in premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. Today, the organization is expanding the nation's view of "traditional" agriculture and finding new ways to infuse agriculture into the classroom.
FFA is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
Visit the Bellefonte FFA Google Site -
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship.
Bellefonte FFA - Google SiteUseful Resources:- National FFA: https://www.ffa.org/home- Pennsylvania FFA: http://paffa.org/