1. Etiquette – School expects it, Golf requires it, and Coach Harman demands it2. Be on Time – On time for Coach Harman means having everything you need and being ready for the activity 5 min before we are supposed to start.
3. Be prepared – Dress appropriately, collared shirt and khaki type pants or shorts (no athletic shorts or jeans.) You should always have a ball mark repair tool, and rules book with you at all times.
4. Remember we are Guests – We are guests even at our home course, act accordingly.
5. You are a student athlete – Student comes first! If you need help with academics please see Coach Harman right away, do not let it wait and be too late.
6. School Rules – Anytime you are being associated with the golf team, you are a student and all school rules apply.
7. Keep it clean – This applies to language, equipment, the course, and the vans.
8. All Roster spots will be determined using the following rules:*
a. Spots 1-4 will be based upon average round scoring from both qualifying round in practice and competitive rounds.
b. Spots 5-6 will be based upon the last qualifying round in practice.
*This rule is subject to change but any change will be presented in writing.
9. No Cell Phones on course (exceptions can be made by talking to coach)