Necessary supplies for Mrs. Kerr's Social Studies Class
Please let me know if you are unable to obtain any of the supplies needed. I will do my best to assist you.
- One 1&1/2 inch (One and one-half) binder with inside pockets
- Subject dividers - you'll need four
- One spiral-bound notebook for social studies only!
- Pencils - Your choice, but I prefer old fashioned #2 pencils over the mechanical ones. The kids are VERY distracted by the lead issues.
- Ballpoint pens in the following colors: one red, one blue, one green or purple (for annotating)
- Highlighter (any color)
- Earbuds (It will be very handy for students to have a few sets of earbuds. Then when one breaks, I have another handy!
OPTIONAL SUPPLIES to have at school so you won't have to use classroom supplies that will be handled by all:
- colored pencils - we use the OFTEN
- pencil sharpener for colored pencils (any of the little portable ones)
- glue stick
- scissors (I will have and sanitize classroom scissors, but you may want a pair of your own.)
If you would like to contribute to class supplies, the following are things we use
A LOT of and frequently run out of. Any and all contributions are appreciated!
Ziploc Sandwich Bagsv Good items to have at home include:3x5 index cards
colored pencilsglue stick