In order to enter school for the first time, at the kindergarten or first grade level, in any public, private or parochial school, your child must have the following immunizations:
1. 4 doses of tetanus. * 1 dose on or after the 4th birthday.
2. 4 doses of diptheria. * 1 dose on or after the 4th birthday.
3. 3 doses of polio.
4. 2 doses of measles.
5. 1 dose of mumps.
6. 1 dose of rubella (German Measles).
7. 3 doses of hepatitis B.
8. 2 doses of varicella (Chickenpox) or a history of the disease.
Upon entry in 7th grade, your child is required to have the following immunizations:
1. 1 dose of Tdap (if 5 years has elapsed since last tetanus immunization)
2. 1 dose of Meningococcal vaccine