Back-to-school informational packet
Information regarding the following can be found in the back-to-school informational packet for the 2021-22 school year:
- How to apply for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals or Special Milk Program
- How to set up a School Cafe account
- Information on Pre-K-12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance for student athletes
- Information on CHIP-Health coverage for uninsured kids up to age 19 in PA
- 2021-22 School Calendar
- 2021-22 School Calendar Description
Back-to-school informational packet (2021-22)
- Please visit the Bellefonte eLearning Academy page on the district website for information. You may also find a list of helpful information, here: BeLA FAQ
- Please visit the COVID-19 page for letters from Superintendent Tammie Burnaford
Health and Safety Plan
On July 27, the Bellefonte Area School Board approved the return-to-school Health and Safety Plan for the 2021-22 school year. It was revised again after the new year. The first day of school was Aug. 31. Please note that information is subject to change as the state continuously alters guidelines. If anything changes, it must be board approved and the district will be in contact with the community.
Health and Safety Plan (2021-22)
- Please visit the Parents section on the district website for a list of information in regards to setting up a Parent Portal. The parent portal is a useful tool to review grades, attendance, teacher comments and more.
Please visit the Our District section on BASD's website for a full list of various information in regards to items such as:
- Food Services
- Special Education
At at any time, if you have any questions, please reach out to your child's school for additional information and someone will be more than happy to assist you.