Please check out the Athletic Handbook for BASD rules.
Our Team Rules:
- RESPECT! – For your coach, your teammates, yourself; the course, club members, other golfers. We are guests at these courses and clubs, so we must maintain professionalism.
- ALWAYS use appropriate language. – On the course, in the school vans, during practice. *I don’t care if you make a bad shot, you will NOT use profanity. Doing so makes you look bad and I will not have my team look bad or offend anyone.
- Be HONEST! – Because golf is a more independent sport, you keep your own score. If I see any cheating of any kind during a match, you will be removed immediately.
- Dress – Depending on the course, you may need to wear khaki pants. If shorts are permitted, they MUST be longer than where your fingertips meet your legs. You must wear an appropriate collared shirt.
- Represent! – It doesn’t matter if you’re at practice or at a match, you are representing Bellefonte High School. Because of this, you must have a good attitude and be respectful of the course and others. Make sure you conduct yourself with the utmost integrity during practice and at matches. Remember, you practice how you play!
- Family members, friends, etc. are welcome at matches as long as proper course etiquette is followed.
- Family members, friends, etc. may not be on the course with players at any time during practice. (Per School Board policy)
*All school rules, including those on academic eligibility, apply to practices as well as matches.