• Transferring Between Elementary Schools Within the District

    The following is to be presented when transferring an elementary student from one elementary school to another due to a relocation of residency within the District:

    Parent's/Guardian's Proof of Residency (this includes a mortgage or lease agreement, utility bill, or driver's license showing your updated address within the District)

    Updated Enrollment and SchoolMessenger Forms also need to be completed and submitted.