• Payroll
    Payroll Forms:

    2023 W-4 - Use if changing filing status from Single, Married filing single/jointly or Head of Household. 

    Direct Deposit Form
     - Use if changing the bank account for Payroll deposits. This form must be hand-delivered to the payroll office.

    Change of Address Form
     (Local Residency Form)- This form will update PSERS, Capital Blue Cross, Employee Portal and Payroll. Complete and send to Payroll in the Central Office. 
    2023 403(b) Plan Notification Notice - Optional retirement plan in conjunction with an investment advisor.
    **For information regarding any of the payroll forms, please contact Payroll at ext. 3013.
    Reimbursement Forms:

    Mileage Chart
     - This chart is used to calculate mileage within the district buildings. 
    Mileage Report - (Google Sheet) - This report is used when requesting expense reimbursement. 

    **For information regarding mileage and expenses, please contact Accounts Payable at ext. 3012. 
Last Modified on January 25, 2023