Instructional Technology Specialist
I have worked as an instructional technology specialist since 2004. I work with teachers and students in all grade levels to effectively use technology tools for teaching and learning. I also work with administrators and support staff to provide training and answer questions related to Google Workspace for Education, and instructional technology resources. I enjoy finding solutions to issues that make using technology frustrating.
My role allows me to function as an instructional coach to collaborate with teachers to identify, plan and deliver technology-enhanced instruction. Here are a few ways that I can help:
In addition to the information and resources available on the teacher tech tools web page, I also post links to instructional technology news and tips in a shared document. If you would like more frequent updates, check my Twitter feed ⏩.
- Discuss and answer questions about technology integration, flipped classrooms, and anything related to using technology for teaching and learning.
- Help you plan an activity, lesson, or project that involves the use of technology
- Model the use of tech tools for you and your students to use
- Provide classroom support for using Chromebooks, Google Workspace for Education, and other technology resources
- Provide hands-on training and assistance with class projects
- Provide tips, tools, and shortcuts to make using technology less frustrating