Instructional Technology Specialist
I have worked as an Instructional Technology Specialist since 2004. I work with teachers and students in all grade levels to effectively use technology tools for teaching and learning. I also work with administrators and support staff to provide training and answer questions related to Google Apps for Education and instructional technology resources. I enjoying finding solutions to issues that make using technology frustrating.
My role allows me to function as an instructional coach to collaborate with teachers to identify, plan, and deliver technology-enhanced instruction. Here are a few ways that I can help you...
In addition to the information and resources available on the Teacher Tech Tools web page, I also post links to instructional technology news and tips in a shared document. If you would like more frequent updates, check my Twitter feed.
- Provide tips, tools, and shortcuts to make using technology less frustrating.
- Provide hands-on training and assistance with class projects.
- Help you plan an activity, lesson, or project that involves the use of technology.
- Model the use of tech tools for you and your students to use.
- Provide classroom support for using Chromebooks, Google Apps for Education, and other technology resources.
- Discuss and answer questions about technology integration, flipped classroom, and anything related to using technology for teaching and learning.