Our school district uses the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents and staff members on matters such as attendance, general interest activities and campus and district emergencies. In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information we kindly request that you create your own contact preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s Contact Manager web site. Contact Manager allows you to control the ways in which you prefer to be contacted. It also works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
In order to utilize this feature simply follow the steps below to create an account through the secure Contact Manager web site provided by SchoolMessenger.
Steps for setting up your account:
Click here to open the SchoolMessenger "Create a New Account" web page.
- You will be taken to the Sign Up page where you will need to enter a valid email address, a password, your name, and zip code. You’ll use your email address and the password you enter here to sign in later. Check Email me when I have a new phone message if you would like to receive an email message each time there is a new message in your mailbox. Click Create Account when you are done.
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from email@example.com which contains a link to activate your account. This link will take you to a confirmation page where you must enter your password in order to activate your account.
- Once you’ve activated your account, you’re ready to add yourself to your account. Click the, “Click here to begin” button. Select the option that says, “I do not have an Activation Code and want to activate by phone,” and click Next. Add your staff ID.
- Simply follow the instructions on the page to call in and activate your account. You will need to be able to call into the system from the phone number associated with your staff ID.
- When you have finished activating your account, navigate to the Contacts tab and click the edit link to right of your name. There you can simply check which types of messages you would like to receive and at which phone number or email address. Make sure that you click Save when you are done making changes.
Thank you for signing up and we hope you enjoy the SchoolMessenger Contact Manager!
To learn more about SchoolMessenger please visit their web site at www.schoolmessenger.com